Vision, Purpose, Values
“To enable every student to achieve the fullness of life” (John 10:10)
“To nurture authentic, courageous, faith filled people with a passion for learning, respect for relationships and an ability to contribute to a global community.”
In the context of actively supporting the Vision and Mission of the Lismore Diocese and St Agnes’ Parish, Port Macquarie, we at St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools will:
- Provide students with a holistic education in the Catholic tradition.
- Ensure that our educational endeavour is underpinned by a commitment to evangelisation, witness, worship, service and community.
- Engage students in contemporary learning that will empower them.
- Collaborate as teachers to ensure all students learn at a high level.
- Promote excellence among students and staff.
- Create school environments that are welcoming, caring, safe, supportive and well structured.
- Promote partnerships and quality relationships based on the values taught by Jesus.
- Maintain high standards in personal behaviour and professional conduct.
- Work together as a family of schools to ensure a united Parish secondary schools’ endeavour.